Students entering Assumption University must apply directly to the Business Economics program to avoid delays in graduation.
- M.6 Certificate (grade 12) or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Applicants must demonstrate good behavior and good attitudes toward their studies, and strictly conform to the University’s rules and regulations.
- Pass requirements for Basic English and Basic Mathematics.
Application Due Dates
- Students may enter the program in either the first or the second semester of each academic year.
- Application deadline for the first semester is ???
- Application deadline for the second semester is ???
Students Transfer from Other BBA Programs
Students Transfer from Other Faculty