Students in other departments within the Martin de Tours School of Business can choose Business Economics as their minor concentration by completing the following 5 courses and receiving the grade of C or better.
- ECO 3711 Intermediate Microeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 3712 Intermediate Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 3716 International Trade (3 credits)
- ECO 4711 International Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- ECO 4726 Business and Government (3 credits)
Minor Courses in PDF
With course description and prerequisites